The Department of Infrastructure, Local Government and Planning's Annual Report outlines the Department's financial and non-financial performance and describes its activities, achievements and governance arrangements across 2014-15. In addition, it includes the audited financial statements for 2014-15 and gives an insight into the Department's future direction. Further information is available through the Queensland Government's Open Data initiative. This includes reporting on overseas travel, consultancies, the Queensland Cultural Diversity Policy and remuneration to members of government pools and bodies.
- 2014-2015 Annual report ( 19.5 MB)
2014-2015 Annual report sections
- Front cover, imprint page and contents ( 177 KB)
- Letter of compliance, Director-General's foreword ( 62 KB)
- About the Department ( 55 KB)
- Machinery of government changes ( 42 KB)
- Our operating environment ( 39 KB)
- Services and performance ( 84 KB)
- Realising outcomes for Queenslanders ( 590 KB)
- Whole-of-government plans or specific initiatives ( 92 KB)
- Achievements in 2014-15 ( 125 KB)
- Looking forward to 2015-16 ( 66 KB)
- Our financial performance ( 105 KB)
- Governance ( 121 KB)
- Managing risk and accountability ( 64 KB)
- Our workforce ( 127 KB)
- Financial statements ( 17.7 MB)
- Independent Auditor's Report ( 529 KB)
- Appendices ( 97 KB)
- Abbreviations, Glossary, Contacts and back cover ( 69 KB)
The materials presented on this site are provided by the Queensland Government for information purposes only. Users should note that the electronic versions of financial statements on this site are not recognised as the official or authorised version. The electronic versions are provided solely on the basis that users will take responsibility for verifying their accuracy, completeness and currency. Although considerable resources are used to prepare and maintain the electronic versions, the Queensland Government accepts no liability for any loss or damage that may be incurred by any person acting in reliance on the electronic versions.
The official copy of the annual report, as tabled in the Legislative Assembly of Queensland can be accessed from the Queensland Parliament's tabled papers website database.