The annual report for the Department of Infrastructure, Local Government and Planning outlines its financial and non-financial performance and describes priorities, activities, achievements and governance arrangements during 2015–16. The report includes the audited financial statements for 2015–16 and provides an insight into the department's future direction. Reporting on overseas travel, consultancies and the department’s performance against the Queensland Language Services Policy is available through the Queensland Government's Open Data website.
- 2015-2016 Annual report ( 7 MB)
Information about the department’s government bodies is available via the link below.
- 2015–16 DILGP Government Bodies ( 253 KB)
2015-2016 Annual report sections
- Front cover, imprint page and contents ( 392 KB)
- Letter of compliance ( 93 KB)
- Director-General’s foreword ( 345 KB)
- About the department ( 403 KB)
- Operating environment ( 275 KB)
- The year in review ( 1.2 KB)
- Collaborative initiatives ( 312 KB)
- Service performance ( 1.3 MB)
- Our financial performance ( 287 KB)
- Governance ( 1.1 MB)
- Our workforce ( 593 KB)
- Financial statements ( 640 KB)
- Independent Auditor's Report ( 43 KB)
- Contacts, compliance checklist and back cover ( 327 KB)
The materials presented on this site are provided by the Queensland Government for information purposes only. Users should note that the electronic versions of financial statements on this site are not recognised as the official or authorised version. The electronic versions are provided solely on the basis that users will take responsibility for verifying their accuracy, completeness and currency. Although considerable resources are used to prepare and maintain the electronic versions, the Queensland Government accepts no liability for any loss or damage that may be incurred by any person acting in reliance on the electronic versions.
The official copy of the annual report, as tabled in the Legislative Assembly of Queensland can be accessed from the Queensland Parliament's tabled papers website database.