Online development assessment assists the applicant to:
- prepare development applications as per state requirements (i.e. site selection, identifying land based triggers) and completing Integrated Development Assessment System (IDAS) forms through guided online checklists
- electronically lodge a development application direct to participating assessment managers
- pay fees electronically
- track the progress of an application through IDAS
- maintain efficient online communication between all parties.
Electronic lodgement of development applications is supported by a growing number of councils (as assessment managers).
Before you start
Make sure you have the correct software tools
To use eDA, you will need:
- Internet Explorer Version 7 or later, or Firefox Version 3 or later (PC/Mac)
- Safari Version 4 or later, or Chrome Version 4 or later
- Adobe Reader Version 9 or higher (this is required to enable functionality of e-Forms). Adobe Reader can be downloaded for free from the Adobe website.
Forgotten username and resetting passwords
Reset your password by entering your email address. Your new password will be emailed to you.
Removing registered users
Registered users within an organisation can be removed from the system by the administrator via the Manage organisation tab. It is recommended that all applications are re-assigned before removing a user who has left the organisation or changed roles.
Cancelling your account
If you are the administrator within the organisation or a single user and you want to cancel your account, we will need to remove you from the system.
To cancel your account, complete the feedback form.
For further help with online development aqpplications, please contact the help desk.