The annual report for the Department of Infrastructure, Local Government and Planning outlines its financial and non-financial performance and describes priorities, activities, achievements and governance arrangements during 2016–17. The report includes the audited financial statements for 2016–17 and provides an insight into the department's future direction. Reporting on overseas travel, consultancies and the department’s performance against the Queensland Language Services Policy is available through the Queensland Government's Open Data website.
- 2016–17 Annual Report ( 3.6 MB)
Information about the department’s government bodies is available via the link below.
- 2016–17 DILGP Government Bodies ( 155 KB)
2016–17 Annual report sections
- Front cover, imprint page and contents ( 158 KB)
- Letter of compliance ( 49 KB)
- Director-General’s foreword ( 157 KB)
- About the department ( 395 KB)
- Operating environment ( 89 KB)
- The year in review ( 208 KB)
- Delivering on the Queensland Government’s objectives for the community ( 307 KB)
- Delivering on the Strategic Plan ( 161 KB)
- Collaborative initiatives ( 199 KB)
- Service performance ( 722 KB)
- Our financial performance ( 242 KB)
- Governance ( 454 KB)
- Our workforce ( 491 KB)
- Financial statements ( 546 KB)
- Independent Auditor's Report ( 144 KB)
- Contacts, compliance checklist and back cover ( 67 KB)
Further information is available through the Queensland Government's Open Data initiative. This includes reporting on overseas travel, consultancies, the Queensland Cultural Diversity Policy and remuneration to government pools and bodies.
The materials presented on this site are provided by the Queensland Government for information purposes only. Users should note that the electronic versions of financial statements on this site are not recognised as the official or authorised version. The electronic versions are provided solely on the basis that users will take responsibility for verifying their accuracy, completeness and currency. Although considerable resources are used to prepare and maintain the electronic versions, the Queensland Government accepts no liability for any loss or damage that may be incurred by any person acting in reliance on the electronic versions.
The official copy of the annual report, as tabled in the Legislative Assembly of Queensland can be accessed from the Queensland Parliament's tabled papers website database.