Telephone: 13 QGOV (13 74 68)
Post: PO Box 15009, City East, Queensland 4002
- General enquiries: use our online form
- Queensland Government service area contacts: see links below
- Queensland Government Regional Office contacts: view the full list of contacts
- Hearing impaired? Contact us with the National Relay Service
- Need a translator or interpreter? Contact us with the Translating and Interpreting Service (TIS).
We will answer your call during business hours between 8.30am and 5.00pm Monday to Friday (except public holidays).
Contact our regional offices across Queensland or one of the department's following service areas directly:
Brisbane Central Main Office
Economic Development Queensland
Local Government Remuneration and Discipline Tribunal
Queensland Local Government Grants Commission
Regional Planning Interests Act (RPI)
Right to Information and Information Privacy
State Assessment and Referral Agency (SARA)
Other government contacts
Queensland Government general enquiries telephone 13 QGOV (13 74 68)
For more Queensland Government contacts and a list of other departments, visit the Queensland Government website.
To contact your local council, see the local government directory.
If you are deaf or have a hearing or speech impairment, you can call the National Relay Service on:
- 133 677 (TTY/Voice) or
- 1300 555 727 (Speak and Listen).
If you need an interpreter, call the Translating and Interpreting Service (TIS National) on 131 450.
If you need any other assistance please contact us using the contact details above.