2015/16 financial year
There is specific information for the 2015/16 financial year reporting. The below tools and information are available for councils.
Financial accounting guidance
General financial information is available to assist councils to prepare and submit annual financial reports.
- Related party disclosures in council’s general purpose financial statements (Bulletin 02/16)
- Internal Audit and Audit Committees (Bulletin 08/15)
- General Purpose Financial Statements and Annual Reports (Bulletin 10/14)
- Systems and processes for natural disaster relief and recovery arrangements (Bulletin 09/13)
- Annual budget key dates from the 2013/14 financial year (Bulletin 04/13)
- Accounting for infrastructure damaged by natural disaster (Bulletin 16/11)
- Accounting for transactions related to Indigenous housing arrangements (40 year lease) (Bulletin 21/11)
- Key dates for GPFS and financial statements from the 2012/13 financial year (Bulletin 03/13)
- GST exemption for certain taxes, fees and charges (div 81, GST Act) (Bulletin 17/11)
- Use of site valuation for financial reporting purposes (Bulletin 18/11)