The Queensland Government through the Local Government Grants and Subsidies Program (LGGSP) assists Queensland councils to deliver priority infrastructure projects for their communities.
The 2015-16 LGGSP supports projects which generate local employment and build economic infrastructure. Infrastructure to assist communities where widespread drought is impacting local employment is one of the objectives of the 2015/16 LGGSP.
In 2015-16, a total of $23.553 million in LGGSP funding is available for successful projects.
- Applications open - 14 July 2015
- Applications close - 25 August 2015
- Announcement of successful projects - from October 2015.
How to apply
Please complete the below application and certification forms for your application. Submit one application for each project and attach relevant supporting documentation.
Forms and resources
- 2015-16 LGGSP Guideline ( 160 KB)
- 2015-16 LGGSP Application form ( 488 KB)
- 2015-16 LGGSP Certification form ( 147 KB)
Northern region - Phone: 07 4758 3421
Southern region - Phone: 07 3452 6762