Through the Local Government Grants and Subsidies Program (LGGSP), the Queensland Government assists Queensland councils to deliver priority infrastructure projects for their communities.
The objectives of the 2015–16 LGGSP are to:
- support state and local government priorities with a particular emphasis on job creation
- contribute to building safe, caring and connected communities
- protect natural and built environments
- reduce the vulnerability of communities to flood, drought and natural disasters, and build community resilience
- encourage collaboration and resource sharing between local governments.
Applications closed on 25 August.
Forms and resources
- Northern region: 07 4758 3421
- Southern region: 07 3452 6762