The Queensland Government through the Local Government Grants and Subsidies Program Infrastructure Subsidy (LGGSP IS) assists Queensland councils to deliver priority infrastructure projects for their communities.
In 2014-15 a total of $8.77 million in LGGSP IS funding is now available for successful projects.
- Applications open - 29 April 2014
- Applications close - 29 May 2014
- Announcement of successful projects - from June 2014.
How to apply
Submit one application for each project by using the "smart" application form and attaching supporting documentation. Scanned PDFs of the smart application form will not be accepted.
Forms and resources
- 2014-15 LGGSP IS Guidelines ( 146 KB)
- 2014-15 LGGSP IS Application form ( 1.24 MB)
- 2014-15 LGGSP IS Certification form 367 KB
- 2014-15 LGGSP IS Cost Benefit Analysis template ( 52 KB)
Contact the department:
- Phone: 13 QGOV (13 7468)