Right to Information publication scheme
Our Right to Information publication scheme describes and categorises information routinely available from the department online and free of charge.
It has been developed to give the community greater access to information held by government. Information is grouped and accessible through seven classes.
- About us - who we are and what we do
- Our services - services offered by our department
- Our finances - what we spend and how we spend it
- Our priorities - what our priorities are and how we are doing
- Our decisions - how we make decisions
- Our policies - our policies and procedures
- Our lists - lists and registers produced by the department
Terms of access
All information in our publication scheme is available free of charge. Where possible these documents are available for you to download. Some PDF versions of scanned documents may not be readable by accessibility devices such as screen readers.
We value your comments and any feedback you provide will be used to make improvements to our Publication Scheme. You can contact us at any time to provide feedback.
Use the boxes above each column to filter information. Clear filters.